Whether you’re a grizzled veteran or don’t know a left jab from a right cross, we hope you’ll find this to be the most informative and down-to-earth website on the internet dedicated to betting on the sweet science. We cover everything from the basic of placing wagers to recommend the best boxing betting sites to previewing upcoming fights.
As the name suggests, we’ll be devoting a significant portion of our efforts into ranking, reviewing and recommending the best boxing betting sites for real money. Everything else comes secondary to giving you solid recommendations of where to bet. We could publish the best fight previews in the world, but it would all be for naught if you didn’t have a safe place to park your bankroll and place wagers.
Where to Bet on Boxing Online
If your natural inclination is to be skeptical of some random website’s list of the “top boxing bookmakers,” well, we can’t say we blame you. The internet is a great resource for information, but it is also a noisy and crowded place. Trying to find reliable information online is sometimes more like trying to listen to one person’s rational argument in a room full of carnival barkers than anything else.
We hope to earn your trust over time by always sticking to our core value which is this: always shooting straight (i.e. telling the truth) no matter the consequences. If we offend some bookmaker or miss out on advertising revenue because we fail to promote low quality betting sites, that’s fine by us. We would rather earn the good will of our readers than be just another source of useless noise on the internet.
Ranking the Best Boxing Betting Sites
The betting sites that you see above earned their places here in much the same way we hope to earn a place on your bookmarks list – by shooting straight. We have signed up, deposited, bet and cashed out from dozens of bookmakers over more than a decade of wagering. It has been an expensive education, but an education nonetheless.
In particular, what these boxing gambling websites offer is a positive experience from start to finish. Signing up and making a deposit is easy, the boxing betting odds are reasonable and the withdrawal process is painless. The best boxing bookmakers simply let you place your bets, get paid and then go on about your day.
One of the key advantages of doing your betting online is that you have many bookmakers to choose from. The online betting industry has grown by leaps and bounds over the past decade and there are now more places to bet on boxing online than at any other time in history. This means we can be as picky as we want when it comes to choosing just a few sites to recommend to our readers.
So, we don’t just rank betting sites by trust and reputation. There are actually quite a few reputable online bookmakers to choose from. Some of the other things we consider in our rankings include:
- Coverage of Matches: One of the easiest ways to narrow down our options to a few select bookmakers is to identify those that cover fights big and small. Many sites treat boxing as a minor diversion and only cover the occasional super fight. The sport of boxing is so much bigger than just the elite names.
- Betting Odds: In our experience, we have found that some boxing betting sites consistently offer better odds than all the rest. The best bookmakers pay more when you bet on the underdog and ask you to risk less when you bet on the favourite.
- Ease of Use: Today’s online bookmakers are huge. They cover dozens of sports and offer literally thousands of bets every single day. Something as minor as intuitive navigation has a real impact on your overall experience.
- Live Betting: Live (or in-play) betting allows you to bet on boxing matches in real time as they happen. If you’re watching a fight and are halfway through he third round, you can actually bet on who will win that round and then get paid as soon as the fourth round starts. Live betting is just plain fun.
- Customer Support: Bet on boxing long enough and eventually something strange will happen or a question will come up. A competent customer support team can make the difference between getting paid and wondering if you just got ripped off.
Our Goals and Mission
Our main objective is:
- Helping our readers find safe boxing betting sites
- Publishing previews and analyses of upcoming fights
- Comparing the odds offered by various bookmakers
Is Boxing Betting Legal?
It depends on where you live. In most countries, the laws are vague and contradictory at best. In others, the legal system has yet to catch up with the rise of the internet as a commercial domain. The laws vary from country to country, region to region and sometimes even from one town to the next.
So with that in mind, one thing we decided to do when ranking the best boxing betting sites was to stick with bookmakers that are licensed by reputable oversight agencies.